Thursday, July 8, 2010

Need some ME time!

I swear I wish Chris could be home more, that we didn't need the money from his part-time gig. I'm exhausted. I've helped w/ workbook pages, listened to reading, made dinner, helped Kayla shower, yelled at the kids b/c it's taken 4 times to get their teeth brushed properly, helped Kayla do part of a girl scout activity. I still need to clean up the dinner mess, load the dishwasher and throw in a load of laundry.

Just for one day I'd like outside help. Someone to come clean and cook for me, do my laundry for me and put it away, take my kids to all their activities or just take them away for a day or two so I could breathe.

I love my husband and my children, my house and my life. But everyone needs a break now and then and I just feel like my husband and I NEVER get one. And that's my pity party for today.

1 comment:

  1. I've been asking for a couple of days at home by my self for 3 years . . . hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete