Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Exercising SUCKS

So I finally download a C25K app, loaded some music, dusted off the running shoes, and hit the pavement. 30 seconds into it I wanted to die. Last week was my first week, and though I didn't complete it the way you're supposed to, I tried. I'm redoing week one, and still haven't completed it like I'm supposed to. But I'm trying. I've cut WAAAAAAY back on soda and have been drinking lots of water. Somehow I gained 2lbs last week?? I am hoping to make it to Jazzercise tonight - maybe that will defunk me b/c running just isn't my thing. I'd like to be able to run at least one 5k in my life, and I'm hoping for September. We shall see.

I can't believe school is almost over and done. I've been trying to make some summer fun plans - think I'm going to put a bunch of fun things in a jar and have the kids pull one out a day. Trying to come up with new ideas is hard!! Some that I have so far are:
  • tye dying shirts
  • bleach tye dying shirts
  • chalkboard paint something
  • make an outdoor twister board
  • finger painting
  • work on scrapbooks
If anyone has ideas to add, please share them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment